NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Trip to the Nashville Zoo



We had a great time with Nana and Papa at the Zoo. He loved walking through the bamboo trails which was not so easy for mommy to walk through-who isn't the size of a toothpick.Cade loved the monkeys and the meerkats. He has always had a love for animals. He is getting so big and starting to repeat things, so we have to be extra careful when using our bowling words in the house.. jk!  Just figuring out this blogging thing.. so hopefully can get this rolling in the near future. 

3 comments:

PaPa said...

We love you Cade, we enjoyed the day, with your family too, God has great plans for you and you are prayed for everyday. PaPa 1 Cor 10:31

Gwen Oatsvall said...

cute pictures ... you don't have me listed as a blogger you follow ... what is up w/ that ... hee hee ... so glad you have joined me in the crazy land of blogging ...

grandma said...

grandma from texas says...i love you cade.i miss you and cant wait to see you again soon.we have so much fun playing trains,cars.hide and seek and counting and any thing else we can get into.carlee good job on this thing you put together,and where is my picture haha.tell chris i love him and i love you carlee and i praise GOD for sending my son a great christian wife.thank you for always making me feel at home when im there. Cade i know God has a very special plan for you and i want you to know i pray for you and your mommy and daddy everyday.big hugs and kisses.love grandma

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!