NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Friday, August 27, 2010

The Little Things..

It still amazes me daily how fast time flies. Cade is growing up so fast before our eyes and I can't stand it.. His conversations sound so grown and SOMETIMES I wish I could pause time for a bit. The words he uses now and the way he communicates with his friends and teachers crack me up. He is so big! Here are a few examples:
-Cade was watching cartoon the other day and he said "this cartoon is boring."
-He told his teacher he could not sleep until his lion went to sleep.. (right!)
-He told me last night he was the "goodest" kid because of God.
-He reminds me to feed the fish everyday, or he asks me if I have fed them. (they would probably be dead if I didn't have his reminders.:)
-He is using the potty now without a stool now-which he thinks is great!
-He told me on the way home that I was not the boss! (this one got him in trouble!)
-When talking to him about not talking sassy to us or his teachers, he responded, "well, I don't want to talk about that anymore."

We are in the process, as you can tell, of trying to communicate to Cade that talking back to us or his teachers is not acceptable. Have no clue where he gets that from-:)

I am learning to treasure each moment. I know there will be days down the road for more memories and more "big boy" moments, but for now I will treasure the "right now" moments!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mrs. Brian,
I had a great time hanging out with Cade yesterday! He is so funny! I have to say, not many toddlers share like he does! "want some gold fish!? They're yummy" hehe
Presley

p.s. The picture of Cade at the beach is incredible!! :)

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!