NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Friday, October 15, 2010

My Celebrity Crush Part II












































So most of you know that I am a HUGE fan of Carrie Underwood, so much that I will be traveling to Memphis to see her perform AGAIN!! Yes, this will be the second time, but it was just the best concert ever. This past Wednesday I went to see her here in Nashville with my bestie Tosha. WE had the best time and when we are together the laughter never stops!
This summer my cell phone rang and it was my sister. She wanted to know if I still wanted to see Carrie in concert. Of course my answer was an ECSTATIC YES!!! You see I had been trying for months to get tickets and knew I couldn't afford them at the time, so it was such a blessing for her to call!! And on top of that our tickets were soooo close. You will see in the pics.
It was AMAZING!!!! My favorite part of all was when she sang "Jesus Take the Wheel" and incorporated "How Great Thou Art" into the song! It felt like we were all standing for several minutes in applause.
I think what amazes me about her is how grounded she is. She is in the top of her league with many accolades to her name, but so grounded in the Lord. Love that about her.
Anyway, enough of my rambles. Here are some pics from this week!

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!