NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Winter Storm #7????

Yes, it is true.. Chris and I are home once again due to snow..This makes Nashville's 7th snow storm this winter. Never thought I would be complaining about being at home, but this is getting old!!
Even if you wanted to get out and go somewhere, people who forget how to drive when it snows, threaten your life!!

So it looks as if we are stuck for the time being.. We will welcome spring with open arms, in fact, we are supposed to have 60 degree weather by the weekend!! Yippee!!

Cade has been doing great. I finished up my bball season this past Tuesday and he was sad about it. I thought he would be thrilled, but he loved being with the girls. They were like his big sisters and they treated him like their little brother.

Chris' team is still playing so we will go watch some of his last games as well as a few of CPA's games. Cade enjoys going to the gym. Thank goodness, he really doesn't have a choice between Chris and I..

Continue to keep Cade in your prayers. We leave for Ohio on February 21st for another procedure. I know he will be upset and scared. So please pray for a calming spirit to surround him.

Staying warm!!

carlee

1 comment:

suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!