NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Break






We enjoyed a great spring break a few weeks back together. Chris and I both had spring break off at the same time which seldom occurs. We spent alot of time outdoors with Cade. One of the best times we had together was visiting Edwin Warner Park.
It is very close to where we live, but we never had visited the park before. We had some great weather so we decided to take Cade. They have a dirt park for the kiddos, but Cade wanted nothing to do with getting dirty.. He could care less about the huge mound of dirt and shovels, so we quickly made our way to the creek behind the park. We spent at least 2 hours just walking down the creek and throwing rocks. Cade LOVED it!! We also spent some time to walk the trails of the park, of course Cade leading us up the trails. We reached a point on the trail where a low tree branch was bent over. I picked Cade up to let him hang on it like the monkey bars and he didn't trust me I guess, and his hands slipped. Those would be the before and after pictures below.

We had so much fun at the park that we went back the following day! It was a great week to just spend some time outdoors. We also took him to play putt-putt. His first time to play and he had so much fun!! What a fun week!!!

Here are a few pics from our week!!

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!