NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Class of 2025

Well, not sure how I feel about my little one beginning school tomorrow..I am excited for him, but also very anxious and sad.. He is growing up so fast and I can't stand it! So here are my thoughts as he begins school tomorrow: I want him to know, that he will experience failure, but he will learn more from those failures than from his successes. I want him to always try to do his best even when it gets tough! I want him to always do the right thing no matter if it is unpopular..I don't want him ever to forget that he was "fearfully and wonderfully made.." I want him to never give up on anything and more importantly to remember that Jesus is with him always!! I love you Cade and I know this is going to be a great year for you!! You are our "WARRIOR!"

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!