NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Thursday, September 3, 2009

CRAZY?

This has been one of those weeks that has been crazy and busy all in one. We started school 2 weeks ago and have already been in a locked down, and flu season has already begun. In fact, some of our kids actually have the H1N1 type. On top of that, most of the kids that were or are sick, were girls off my volleyball team. I have been praying that Cade and I both do not get this.
Another part of my crazy week would involve insurance for Cade. Cade had several things done in NYC for 2 years and we had not seen a bill yet for the service rendered. Our first EOB (explanation of benefits) came in the mail this week and thought my heart stopped beating for a few minutes. Cade was able to have surgery in NY through Dr. Waner and Fay who were both approved as in-network, but there seems to have been some problems with the insurance company and the doctors office, so our EOB was for the complete cost for the surgery that took place in January of '08. Wow!!
I am praying that things will get worked out and I know that we serve a faithful God and He will provide, but it made me go to a place of doubt for a few days. Why do we question God's faithfulness when He has been faithful before and will continue to be faithful to the end? We are human...and we are sinful creatures. I know that He again, is exercising my "trust muscles." I must allow Him to work and not carry this heavy load alone!
On better note, for two weeks I have wanted to get the book "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan. A dear friend of mine brought me the book yesterday! I have only read the foreword and Preface and I know it will bring challenges and changes to my life! I am ready to encounter the "love of a relentless God."

Not worthy, but HIS

carlee

1 comment:

Tootle Family said...

Our Carlee, that would have made my heart stop as well. You're right, we have a very faithful God, and also a VERY forgiving God...so, no stress about doubting.

Love that you have a blog so I can keep up with you guys!

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!