NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The "Three's"



can't you just see the 'tude' in this pic??


Okay,
Whoever told me that the terrible two's were awful were sooo WRONG!!!!! We hit the three's in March and we entered a state of major attitude, dependency, tantrum throwing, etc. You name it, we have hit it. Looking back it should be the "terrific two's" compared to the three's. Chris and I both are learning as we go with Cade. We are trying to stay consistent, but loving.
Might be time to hit the old James Dobson's book on boys. Anybody remember those?

Cade is growing up so fast and he is learning new things everyday.He has 4 teachers this year and he loves each one of them. Because he does not like change, it has taken him a few weeks to get adjusted to his new school schedule. He loves school and church.
He even sometimes asks to go to church in the mornings instead of school. Too cute!

I swear he is the most popular 3 year old at CPA. He walks the halls and all the girls love on him. He knows it too and soaks it all up.

He tries our patience, but we love him so much. I just have to remember it is just a phase of life and he won't be 3 forever!!!!!

carlee

3 comments:

Caleb and Ace said...

I told you so....! :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha I love what you said about Cade being the most popular 3 year old @ cpa! haha it is so true! If he is crying all the girls wonder what is wrong, and when he is happy, all the girls are picking him up and playing with him... haha... he's got it made! :)

Love ya girl!

Presley
vb forever

Tootle Family said...

Yes! I've read Bringing Up Boys with James Dobson. good book, but a little tough with the "working mom" bit. Other than that...I totally need that book b/c I have NO IDEA how to raise a boy.

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!