NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall 2009





I finally downloaded some pics of Cade from this month. We were able to go to Owen Farm this year. Our church had a Fall Carnival out there this year and Cade and I and our friends Jamie, Jennifer, and the boys all went. Chris had a football meeting of course, so he couldn't go. We had a fun time. Cade climbed the haystacks, rode the barrel train, and the hayride. He watched the chickens, donkeys, and goats play but would not pet them. I think he gets that from me...not really into animals. We spent alot of time on the playground. They had an airplane that was a see-saw and Cade sat in the pilot's seat the entire time...so much that he wouldn't get off for fear someone would take it.
Before we left we headed to the pumpkin patch to pick our yearly pumpkin. Cade loved this part. He found one just his size.
This year Cade wanted to be a dinosaur for Halloween, but when we went to pick out his costume he pointed to the football player. So we will pull out his Alabama (who is currently #2 and 8-0) jersey and his football pants Nana bought him and hit the streets. Happy Fall Ya'll!!!

carlee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!! So cute!!!
Hope to see more of Cade!
Presley

Tosha said...

Cade looks so grown up in these pics. Love him! and Love you too sistah!!
Tosha

Keri said...

These are so cute! Cade is such a cutie! Thanks for your sweet comment today. Love you too! :)

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!