NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Country Music Awards!

So everybody already knows by now, but I got tickets to the 43rd CMA's this year! I cannot tell you how excited I am.. I have been wanting to attend this forever! I did attend a small awards show about 6 years ago, but nothing like the CMA's..(Country Music Awards) Every top musician will be there and the performers range from George Strait, Taylor Swift, Sugarland, Chris Daughtry, Brad Paisley, Jamey Johnson, and many others!
I have a student in class whose family owns box seats. We are going with her family. So not only do I have tickets, but box seats at that! So blessed beyond words! I am also going with one of my favorite people in the world, my forever friend Tosha! We have so much fun together and I know it will be a blast. I will take pics so that I can do a follow up post!
The last time I was this excited about an event was when I was in highschool and my parents got us tickets to go watch Michael Jordan play in Atlanta! So amazing! I will never forget that!
This will be one to remember! Check back for pics! (can I say Chris is very bitter about me going...he loves George Strait!)

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!