NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I was country when country wasn't cool...






So the CMA's were AMAZING! I was so excited that by the time I got in the car to go I had already used the bathroom 4 times. When we arrived, I began looking for everyone. Our seats were incredible. We sat to the right of the stage. It was a big night for Taylor Swift-becoming the youngest to ever win Entertainer of the Year. Her performances were fun to watch. Some of the highlights of the night for me were:
1. Seeing all the gorgeous dresses Carrie Underwood wore as host.
2. The Zac Brown Band performing "Devil went down to Georgia"-what an amazing fiddle player
3. Sugarland's performance.
4. Watching Tim and Faith present Entertainer of the Year.
5. Daughtry performance with Vince Gill.
6. Lady Antebellum...
7. Watching Brooks and Dunn's last performance together on the CMA's.
8. The puns regarding Kanye West's interruption of Taylor Swift at the MTV awards.
9. Carrie Underwood's performance of "Cowboy Cassanova"
10. Martina McBride and George Strait's rendition of Barbara Mandrell's "I was country when country wasn't cool." (she was inducted into the country music hall of fame)

An unbelievable night for me and one that I will never forget. Thank you to the Adcocks for taking me! I took some pics, but they were not great! My camera could not get anywhere close to the stage..hate that, but here are a few!

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!