NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Thursday, January 14, 2010

"I wuv you mommy.."


Can I tell you that those are the sweetest words that I have ever heard. In the past few months these are words that I have begun to hear often. At any time under any circumstances, Cade will say, "I wuv you mommy." No matter what is going on at the time, it always stops me in my tracks and melts my heart! It is so funny, because it is always out of the blue, unless I tell him I love him first. It always takes me by surprise, but the words mentioned mean so much.
As I write this I am reminded how our Father whispers these words to us much in the same way. Whatever the circumstances may be- good or bad, He is constantly whispering "I love you." So comforting, if only we would take it as said like a child. He really does love us...if you can't understand that or if you don't realize how much he loves us, just take one glimpse at the cross and see the one Son he gave for us!
I love when Cade speaks these words, and sometimes they follow a request for something like candy, or wanting me to play with him, but usually he just tells me this just because. I treasure this daily, knowing one day these words might not be heard as often as I would like. I am thankful for his precious heart and for his words that are expressed daily!
I love you more Cade!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! love the pool picture too!

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!