NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Brian Bowl.. BCS Championship


This week will be one to remember as we anticipate the BCS Championship in the Brian household. I am from Alabama so will be rooting for the Tide, while Chris will be pulling for his Longhorns since he is from Texas. I always root for Texas during the season since they are in the Big12 and Alabama in the SEC...they never play each other, but we are very excited about this game. I do like Colt McCoy from Texas and that he is outspoken about his faith, and I am so thrilled that Mark Ingram won the Heisman from Alabama. Cade will be rooting for Bama....although he goes around the house holding up his hands in the "hook em' horn" sign. When we watch any football game no matter who is playing, he always asks if Alabama is gonna win or is winning..so cute! Last night he was at the fridge saying, "aldabama gonna win, aldabama gonna win."
We will see what happens..# 1 v. #2, but I think the picture speaks for itself!
Roll Tide!!!

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!