NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas pics..



































































Just a few pictures of what Christmas was like at the Brians'. We had a wonderful time with my parents. Cade got way too much of course, but he got everything he asked for. He actually woke up late Christmas morning, but was ready to open his gifts. The night before I read him the Christmas story. He knew the story of Christmas from school, but we read it together as a family. I love the book because it illustrates the best gift that was given and the best gift that we can give Jesus..."ourselves." The last page of the book is a mirror to illustrate the gift. Love that!!

A few favorite things Cade got for Christmas: Tonka remote control car, ambulance and police car, garbage truck, WWE figurines-Triple H and Randy Orton, and his hungry hippos game.

We are very thankful for all of our family in Tennessee, Ohio, and Texas and wish we could all be together for Christmas one day! Thank you for making this day so special for us! We love you all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the action figures! :)

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!