NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cousins...




So one of the great things about our trip to Ohio last week was that I was able to see my sister. We don't get to see each other that much so it is always a joy when we are together. Cade and Holland are four months apart and obviously they haven't seen each other in quite some time. It didn't matter, the two hit it off immediately. As we sat in the waiting room for our second appointment, the two played football-all out I might add. In fact, they were playing so hard they hit another patient with the football who was waiting as well. That did not go over so well-the patient actually took the football with them back to their room as the boys cried. I thought surely he was just kidding with the boys, but no, he was furious and told us we needed to control our kids...Chris' response was so funny: "They are three, get over it!"
Anyway, I did happen to get a few pics of the boys at Hill's house and of course my new niece Addison. They played so well together and wish we all lived closer. Love you all! Mom, I hope you enjoy these!

2 comments:

Keri said...

How cute!! Isn't it neat having kids so close in age with your sister?!? Mine and David's babies are 10 days apart. They live here now so it is neat to have them in the same city. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and let's get together soon!!!
Love ya!
Keri

andrea said...

i LOVE these pics and hilarious about the boys playing football!!:)

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!