NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Friday, December 4, 2009

Addison Kaye Young



Today, at 10:16 I became another proud Aunt of a new niece...Addison Kaye Young. My sister delivered a healthy baby girl, 8 lbs. 9 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. She is the cutest...and the biggest little girl I have seen. No wonder Hillary was having so much trouble toward the end of her pregnancy. She is absolutely adorable with so much hair.. I love it!! I cannot wait to meet her and hold her! Both Hillary and Addison are doing great and Holland is going to be the best big brother. Congrats to all of them and we are praying for you all!! We love you baby Addison!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Congrats Aunt Carlee!!! She is beautiful! :) That hair will be great for bows!

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!