NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Monday, November 3, 2008

Almost Here-Who Will It Be?




We are one day away from knowing who the next president of the United States will be.. I have been anticipating this day for about a year now.  There has been so much talk and rhetoric in the last few days, that I am so ready for this campaign to be over.. I say that I won't know what to talk about after tomorrow, but I am sure there will be plenty to talk about.  I know the Lord is in control of this no matter what happens..and we will all be witnesses to history, whether we will have the first African-American elected or the oldest.. that is pretty cool!  
We have seen and heard so much, we know all about each candidate, their families, their background, their views on all issues-social, moral, economic. We know all about the "Joe's " in this campaign, we know all the slogans-"change you can believe in," "spreading the wealth,"  "he is the only one who has ever fought for you,"  "drill, baby, drill!"  We have seen the thousands come from afar to show their support in every rally, we have watched every debate and know each of their mannerisms. We have seen the media pick each of them apart(really just Palin),  and we have heard every commentators view of each candidate. NOW it is up to you-the voter.  It is in your hands-it is your choice-be thankful for the opportunity to be involved in a democratic process and VOTE!  Your voice is your vote!

2 comments:

Caleb and Ace said...

Just Palin???? Are you kidding me? :)
Can't wait to watch it all unfold with you tomorrow night. It seemed like this day would never get here. No matter who wins I just want to say again how much fun it has been debating with you. Girl, you have kept me on my toes with this election stuff.

OBAMA 08

Gwen Oatsvall said...

you know I voted ... stood in line w/ 2 hyper girls and an infant ...

I know you will be sitting on pins and needles tomorrow night ... I will probably rent a movie ... ha ha ha ... love ya

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!