NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Monday, November 17, 2008

So Much To Be Thankful For!



I wanted to post some pics of all of Cade's artwork he has done in the past week.  He loves to color and draw and we are so proud of his work and so thankful for him!!
We have so much right now to be thankful for.. I could sit here and write many things that Chris are so grateful for.. our family, our new home, our new friends, Cade's health, etc.. The Lord has blessed us so much in a year and sometimes we forget to stop and just say "thanks."  

Thank you Lord for the times we struggled, because we grew closer to you in that time. Thank you Lord for the goodness you brought, because it reminded us of how good You are. Thank you Lord for the times we doubted, because it made our faith grow stronger. Thank you Lord for the times when we were scared, because You never left us nor forsake us.  Thank you Lord for sending Your only Son to die for us, because through Your sacrifice we learned true forgiveness and everlasting life!  Soli Deo Gloria (To God Alone Be the Glory!)
Not worthy, but HIS
carlee

2 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

always thankful for you ... not sure where my spiritual life would be had i need met you 10 years ago ... always here and praying for sweet Cade ...

papa marcum said...

We love you and had so much fun thanksgiving with all of you. Its fun to see cade grow and I just wonder what our WARRIOR will be doing in the coming years. God Knows! Love you all

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!