NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Being the Hands and Feet of Jesus..

So this is an unusual post, but felt that I needed to share. This is a post that was shared about the many steps of faith that we all take within a lifetime that change us for the good. They are difficult roads that we all have been on that carry pain, tiredness, discouragement, etc, but the rewards are truly great and they are HIS most treasured gifts because they bring us one step closer to HIM! May you be blessed by Gwen's words! Love ya sista and thankful for your friendship!

(could not figure out how to add the link, so you might have to type in the address..sorry)

http://nohandscurrentinfo.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-can-i-adopt-precious-maggie-josie.html

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love ya back !!! thanks for always having my back and letting me cry on your shoulder !!!

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!