NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Winter Fun-2010






Nashville got an unusual amount of snow this past week and we took full advantage of it. Cade was very excited about all the snow. We all got 2 snow days which was great! We went sledding down our hill with friends, built a snowman, threw snowballs, shoveled the driveway, and had the best time! Although Cade didn't enjoy the sledding as much, he loved pushing everyone down the hill. So much fun!

2 comments:

YoungLove said...

What a cute picture. That looks like so much fun! We are digging out from our snowfall. Holland likes to shovel the snow. Surprisingly we haven't built a snowman yet.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! So cute! Cade looks like he is having SO much fun! hehe

Presley! :)

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!