NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Growing up...


We have entered a new phase with Cade in the last few days. He has just begun calling Chris and I "mom and dad." You see, this wouldn't be such a big deal if he was 12 or 13, but at 4? We are used to hearing "mommy and daddy." I am just not prepared for him to sound so grown up I guess. He says "he is getting big now," when we ask him why he calls us mom and dad. I can't believe how much he has grown from 3 to 4.(his birthday is next month) He has already told us that he wants a wrestling party for his birthday..not sure what that is going to look like.

Chris and I are so proud that Cade has also memorized his first Bible verse, "With God all things are possible." Matt. 19:26 We thought it was quite sad that he knew words to some songs--that I won't mention--yet he didn't know a Bible verse. We are so proud of Cade and I hope that one day this verse will speak into his life as it has ours!

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!