NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Friday, April 9, 2010

Cade and Christopher



Most of you who follow my blog know that I have talked about Cade's buddy Christopher. They both attend school together and they absolutely love each other. Cade prays for Christopher every night. He asks about him each morning when he wakes up-he wants to know what class he is in for the day because Christopher only comes three days a week. He treasures this friendship so much and we are so thankful that he has this close friend.

Part of Cade's healing for his eye requires us to put drops in his eyes 4 times a day. So this means I go over during my lunch period to put the drop in his eye. Each day I get Cade off the playground and bring him in to put the drop in. Christopher always comes in with us and helps me. He holds the top for the drops and watches me put the drops in Cade's eye. It is so cute. Cade loves it and the teacher gives them both a treat. I think they both like that the best--HA!

Cade's birthday this year fell on a Wednesday. So I thought it would be great for Christopher to come home with us for a little while. Wow!! They had the best time. They both laughed at each other the entire time. We went to the playground, threw rocks in the creek, and had dinner at McDonalds. They were both so hungry. They each had a hamburger and chicken nuggets. It was so cute to watch them interact with each other!

Chris and I are so thankful for all the friends the Lord has blessed Cade with. He loves going to school and loves his buddy Christopher!!!

1 comment:

Always Abbye said...

awww that made me cry!

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!