NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Monday, April 5, 2010

The river, Cade's birthday, and Easter






I have been such a slacker that last few weeks in blog world. We have been extremely busy since returning from Ohio. Cade has healed quite well and we are so thankful!
One of his favorite things to do is visit the river. Since we live quite close to the Harpeth, it is just a hop, skip, and a jump away. We decided to take him fishing also. I thoroughly enjoy to fish. My dad used to take us all the time growing up and I fell in love with it. Chris, on the other hand could care less about it.
We followed the trail down to the river and began to fish. Cade did it for about 5 minutes and then he wanted to throw rocks. I thought I had caught something there for a few minutes and then realized it was a rock! HA! Cade was not that interested..he has always loved just throwing rocks, so we did that for about 30 minutes.

The next Saturday we celebrated Cade's 4th birthday! He wanted a wrestling party (W.W.E. style). This year we only did the family thing. We had a great time. Some of his favorite gifts were the wrestling belt, his own fishing pole and tackle box, soccer goals, and a bike. We had a great time and the weather was awesome!!! I can't believe I have a 4 yr. old. He is growing up too fast!!!

This past weekend we celebrated Easter with my parents in Chattanooga. Cade had a special time with Nana and Papa as Chris and I went on an date. They took him to Chuck E Cheese and to get ice cream! He had a blast!! Cade had two easter egg hunts-one on Saturday and Sunday. Being the only child there is obviously no one to compete with finding the eggs. We had gorgeous weather all weekend and so thankful that Spring has sprung!!!

1 comment:

Presley R. said...

Sounds like fun!! God has given you all great opportunities!!
Love you!
Presley

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!