NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fun with Mommy....






We finally were able to take Cade to the zoo this past weekend afer about 3 weeks of rain. It was a reward for the great job he did while we had to put 6 drops in his eye each day for about 2 weeks. My parents were in town and they were very excited about getting to go with us as well. Cade has always liked animals from a far off, which is why he likes the zoo so much. We do not have any pets at home and don't think he would even entertain the fact if we even thought about it. He likes them to have their distance from him, so zoos are perfect. We actually saw many animals this time and they weren't hidden or asleep. We fed the koi fish cheezits, which I am probably sure was forbidden, but it brought them all to where we were and they fought over the food. Cade loved that!

He loved seeing the tigers and alligators, but didn't want to get too close to the glass. He kept asking to see the elephants and giraffes, so we made our way over there and of course the elephants were behind the massive rocks. I got some great pics of the zebras and giraffes. In fact, one giraffe posed for me-ha!

These special times never get old for me! I love to see and hear his excitement. I love to hear him laugh and try to explain how excited he is! Even better is the next day when we go to school and he tells every teacher about his fun day at the zoo. Love that!

I am looking forward to spending more time with him this summer and just having fun everyday! These are reasons why being a teacher is the greatest.. we have the summers off!!!!

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!