NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We are Here and SAFE!!!




We are safe and sound in Nashville. It has been a crazy few days. I will have to blog later about what we have experienced here, but it has been heart breaking! I have put a couple of pics up of some of our neighborhood. Boone Trace looks like a war zone right now. It has been very hard to drive down our street in the last few days and see homes and lives that have been destroyed. I am very thankful our house was spared, but I have felt guilty about being one of the three homes that were spared. Chris and I are still trying to process everything. We won't have neighbors for some time and I think that is what is so hard for us. Please pray for the Boone Trace community and the remainder of the flood victims around Nashville! Will post more later! Thank you to everyone for your prayers!!
(the pics are from the front of our house and our street Boone Trace)

3 comments:

Presley Russell said...

You are so blessed! I can not believe that you along with 3 other houses were spared! God is so good! Prayer is one of the most important things that these people need!

papa marcum said...

God has TOUCHED YOUR LIFE, Great to experience a God Thing, we have seen a lot of that, right Cade!

Keri said...

I'm so glad you all are ok. Please let me know if I can help in any way. You are in my thoughts and prayers! I cannot believe the pictures!!! Such devestation! I love you girl!

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!