NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter in Nashville






This was the first time that we have spent Easter here in Nashville since Cade was born. We usually head up to Chattanooga to my parents and spend Easter with them, but being that we were in a house this Easter we wanted to stay here and have our own egg hunt with Cade and we didn't want to miss our awesome church's Easter service...

Our service was amazing and I know many people came to know the Lord. We are so thankful that we have found a church that we both love. After church we came home and hunted eggs with Caleb and Ace. It was so fun to see the boys look and also help each other find the eggs. They all love each other. I love to watch the boys play.. they crack me up.. I think we will be mowing jellybeans and skittles out of our yard for a while, but it was well worth it!

This time of the year always makes me so appreciative of all the Lord has done for us..for sending His only Son to die on a cross for a worthless, undeserving, sinner like me. "Praise the One who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead." I am so thankful that He still moves stones and that He is risen just like He said!

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

what a cutie !!! love you

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!