NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just Cade and Mommy...

Today Chris left for Washington, D.C. with his eighth graders. Wish we could have gone.. I love D.C... especially since I teach Government. He just called and was able to go to the Naval Academy.. so cool..
So Cade and I are going to enjoy some time together in the next three days. We are working on using the potty and not having to sit in time out everyday. We did go a whole week with no timeouts..YAY!! The potty thing is slow moving... Cade is just taking his time with that whole thing.
On Friday, Cade has his tonsil appt. Please pray that removing his tonsils will not be the option. Can't imagine him going through another procedure right now.
We are heading to Chattanooga this weekend to visit Thomas the Train and of course, Nana and Papa. My mom got Cade tickets and I know he is going to love it!!
I have about 3 more weeks of school left.. it has really flown by so fast! Cannot wait for the summer! We are going to Texas at the end of May and Seagrove Beach in June! Can't wait!!

Not worthy, but His

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!