NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Monday, April 20, 2009

"Photo Booth" starring Cade Brian






We have entered a new phase/discovery in our home with Cade. He is all about looking at himself in the mirror..not just looking, but eating, playing, singing,etc.. whatever he does, he wants to watch himself. It is the funniest thing! He loves to brush his teeth now in the mornings, so that he can make faces at himself and laugh. He takes his breakfast into our bathroom and watches himself eat. It is a little out of control.

So this post explains how "vain" our son is becoming:) (jk) I introduced him to photo booth on my computer the other day and now all he wants to do is "look at pictures mommy." So here are some pics we took the other day. There are about 40 pics of him on photo booth, but will only share a few.

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

he must get that from his dad ... hee hee ... he is getting so big ! why can't they stop ... Jeremiah will be driving in 5 years ... i am freakin out !!!

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!