NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Day Out with Thomas


one of the few pics with Thomas

my favorite.. as he peers out the window of the train

daddy and cade waiting looking at the big train

Thank you Nana!

our trip on Thomas

We traveled to Chattanooga this weekend so that Cade could experience a day out with his favorite thing in the world... Thomas the Train. We were a little hesitant on the way up looking at how much it had rained and didn't know what to expect. By the time we got there, it stopped raining and it was perfect. They had several things you could do while waiting for your ride on the train. They had a petting zoo, a booth to meet Sir Topham Hat, a tent where kids could play with trains, etc. Cade was not into any of it. He has never been a fan of big crowds, so we had to hold him until our train ride. He did get down a couple of times so that I could take some pictures, but he was ready to ride Thomas!
Me, Nana, Cade, Uncle Caleb, "Ra-Ra, and Brody all boarded the train and we left the station in style. Papa and Chris waited at the station for us.. they were supposed to play golf on this day, so they didn't have tickets.
The train ride, I have to say, was way overrated, but Cade loved it! He looked out the window the entire time. He was so excited to be riding on Thomas. He kept saying "Thomas in front.." Once we got back to the station, the conductor gave Cade a Jr. Engineer certificate.
It was a short trip, but well worth the drive to see Nana and Papa, and of course Thomas.
Thank you Nana and Papa for taking me! I love you! -Cade

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

super fun ... i remember taking Jeremiah and thinking THIS IS IT !?, but he loved it ... our men and their trains and basketball !!!

love ya

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!