NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Headed to the Lonestar State

We begin our summer this week by taking our annual summer trip to San Antonio to visit Chris' family. It is always a fun time to see everyone and for them to see how much Cade has grown in a year. It takes us a few days to get used to the weather, since it is about 10 degrees warmer there than it is here in Nashville. Cade has been talking about riding on a airplane all week..he is so excited! Chris will take his Dramamine and I will try to entertain a three year old for a couple of hours. I have plenty of coloring books and stickers that hopefully he will enjoy.
We are looking forward to some time away before Chris' spring football workouts begin. I will begin my strict 3 day potty training when we return and attempt to rid Cade of his paci.
I do enjoy this trip and hope to have alot of fun. I know Chris is looking forward to one thing---"Bill Miller's" I am going to count how many times he eats there in the 10 days that we are there.
Hope everyone enjoys the summer!

Not worthy, but HIS

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!