NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mom...A Blessing

There is not much that can be put into words to explain how much I love and appreciate all that my mom has done for me since bringing me into this world..I know there have been many sacrifices that she made for all 3 of us as she took each of us to our different practices daily. I still can't imagine how she did all that, and had dinner ready when we returned home. She was always our biggest fan and the opposing fans were sure to find out quickly who was that crazy lady in the stands..you don't mess with her babies.
Growing up, she always made sure that we spent time with the Lord..in fact she would ask us everyday to keep us accountable..so thankful for that! My mom is also very, very talented or should I say determined. I don't many moms that have put on 2 weddings 3 weeks apart.. She did and they were beautiful.. but I know it took her a long time to recoup..She juggles working full time,teaching Sunday school, and traveling to see her grandbabies. She was there for the birth of Cade.. in the room..and I was so glad that she was able to stay and help me out a few days as I entered motherhood.
She has been right there with Chris and I as we walked through some difficult times during all of Cade's procedures. She has given me constant reminders of God's faithfulness and promises which have helped me overcome all fears!
She is very funny person as well, and I love to see her laugh! She gets so tickled and she can't stop.. love that!
I am very thankful for my mom.. I now consider her one of my best friends and she is always the first one I call for advice. My prayer is that I can follow in my mom's footsteps in raising my own son and that I will also be woman,daughter,wife, and mother after God's own heart. I love you Mom. Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

UsherHouse said...

I agree...you DO have a great mom! She's been an example to me too. Happy Mother's Day to you too, Carlee!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

Penny is one of a kind and i think she is one great mom and i have always admired the relationship she has w/ her children ... she is a goldy woman, fun to be with, and always there to help and pray ...

LOVE YOU PENNY !!!

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!