NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last day of School



this is one of his pics from school, most recent...he is either very excited about playing with those legos, or not wanting to share.

Cade had his last day of pre-school today as a 2 year old. We are very thankful for the teachers he had this year as they loved and prayed for him throughout his surgeries. They have been wonderful examples for Cade and they will be missed. He learned so much this year... his letters, his colors, his shapes, and his numbers. I know he is going to miss his teachers and his buddies, especially Christopher.
Today he brought home a neat little book that his teachers put together. It had pictures of him and his friends throughout the course of the year. I love it, and what a neat keepsake!
This week for me has been very busy. In the midst of copying exams, grading exams, and entering exams on the computer,I am coaching middle school volleyball next year. We had tryouts this week and it went great! I am excited about all the girls I will have next year, and looking forward to getting back into coaching.
So tomorrow is the last day before my summer starts. So excited to be almost through! I can't wait to spend some time with my family. I have two goals for the summer..to get Cade potty-trained, and to get rid of his paci!! Might be a rough summer, but it will happen!
Schooooooools Out For Summer!!!

2 comments:

UsherHouse said...

Cade is SO cute! I started trying to get rid of Hampton's paci yesterday. I trimmed the tip off and will keep trimming it until it's so short he will hopefully not want it anymore. This seemed easier than cold-turkey! One word of advice...if you try this, have a video camera ready when you give him the cut paci! I missed it and it was SO funny!

Keri said...

A friend of mine tied her daughter's paci to some balloons and told her they were going to let the balloons fly away and the paci go to another little baby. :) She also had prepped her all week by showing her a nice gift bag that had a fun gift just for her if she would be a big girl and let her paci go. It was at her 2 year old B'day party. :) Thought it was cute and after they let the balloons go, she never asked for her paci again my friend said. The funny part...the balloons got stuck in the neighbors trees.

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!