NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Texas-Part I





The first part of our trip to Texas included getting together with Chris's dads side of the family. We usually try to do this every summer while we are there. It is great time visiting with family we haven't seen in about a year. This time we went to Uncle Russ and Aunt Millie's new home(which was gorgeous). They sold their lake house about a year ago to move closer to their new grandbaby..who by the way just turned 2 and is adorable. The kids swam and I happened to get a few pics of Cade posing in the pool..so funny. It was a fun time to catch up and see everyone...
We also spent some time at Grandpa and Grandma Donna's pool. It took him a while to warm up to the pool, but he eventually got in and loved it as you can tell by the picture. (posing again in the pool.. watch out David Beckham!)

Not worthy, but HIS

3 comments:

Tootle Family said...

He was soooo funny on that water fall. Fun!!!! So glad we got to see you guys.

And, LOVE that you have this blog!

My Alterknit Identity said...

That's Uncle Russel's Pool?! Wow! I need to get down to Tx more often.

anna said...

haha that picture of cade in the pool is hilarious...what a stud muffin

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!