NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Texas-Part III





One of the neatest places at the zoo was an area called "Tiny Tot Adventure." This was a neat area that had a small creek that was ankle deep and beach sand surrounding it for kids to play in. Cade and his cousin Neveah loved this area and we spent alot of time there.. it was so neat to see the both of them play.
Cade has always been fascinated with trains..I know that it is probably a stage he is going through, but he absolutely loves them. We have taken him to see and ride on Thomas the Train, so when I found out that there was a train that travels outside of the zoo, I knew he was going to be so excited! We happened to see the train before entering the zoo, which made our viewing the animals go rather quickly. He kept saying "want to ride the choo-choo" the whole time we were in the zoo.
Grandma bought our tickets and we waited for the train to arrive. Cade could not wait. He sat in the train station, eyes glued waiting for the train to arrive. When it was time to board we took a quick pic with the conductor and Cade's smile was priceless! He rode with Grandma and cousin Neveah and I am so happy Leah got it on camera. We went over a bridge and through a tunnel, and through the forest. It was all he could talk about for hours! So thankful that we are able to share these precious moments with family!

Not worthy, but HIS

2 comments:

andrea said...

he is adorable!!

My Alterknit Identity said...

unbelievable - Neveah is SO big!! I haven't seen her since she was an infant.
Cade looks like he's in Cade-Heaven in these pictures!

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!