NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Texas-Part II





One of the best times had by Cade was our visit to the San Antonio Zoo. It is ranked in the top 10 in PARENTS magazine and well worth the ranking. We were so thankful to SEE all the animals, unlike our zoo here in Nashville where they just hang out in the back or they are asleep. Cade's grandma treated all of us. We went with Chris' brother's family, and Chris' best friend from high school and his family. It was so much fun.
We were so amazed at how close the animals were to us. Cade wanted to see the elephants and the fishes. He was really into the movie "Nemo" on this trip, so we visited them while at the zoo.. Dori too! He loved that part.
One of the new exhibits at the zoo was the African exhibit, as we entered there were two- what I thought- big rocks, but happened to be massive Nile hippos. I included the pic, but only got the picture of their backsides...go figure... not great at picture taking.
We also enjoyed feeding the fish.. although the ducks in the pond were quicker to the food..which was making me mad. Fish have to eat too! Cade was so funny, remember he had been watching Nemo this entire trip in the car, so he said "fish are our friends, not food"-the exact quote from the movie! He cracks me up!
Cade enjoyed his time at the zoo, but could not wait to ride the train outside the park with mommy, daddy, grandma, and cousin Nevaeh. More to come on that!

Not worthy, but HIS

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!