NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Seagrove Beach






Something we look forward to every year is our time at the beach with our family. This year we traveled back to Seagrove Beach, Florida. We have been making these annual trips since I was in highschool, and it Never gets old! We love it!!
Cade had a great time this year, but hated getting "messy" as he would call it.. meaning sand on his hands and feet. He had to wipe them off each time he got sand on them..ugh!
Each day we would head down to the beach in the morning and spend a few hours and return for lunch. The week we were there happened to be the hottest week in Florida so far.. one day, the heat index was 111. So hot! We kept the kids under the tent most of the time and in the kiddie pool.
Cade was not so sure about the ocean. He loved watching everyone get in, but wasn't so sure about the big body of water in front of him. The last day of our vacation, he finally decided to get in the raft with Chris and I and he didn't want to come in all day! He had so much fun in the water. He kept saying the "water going up and down, that's funny."
At night Chris and "Papa" would take the kids to catch crabs. This was a highlight of the trip for Cade. Nana bought him a net and all he would talk about during the day was catching crabs. It was a blast!
We are so thankful to be able to spend time with our extended family every summer. Thank you Nana and Papa for our trip to the beach! Can't wait until next year!

2 comments:

My Alterknit Identity said...

I LOVE Cade's Board shorts. So cute!!
Tell you what tho - that nephew of mine sure is fine. :)

Keri Anconetani said...

Hey girl! I never heard from you when you came back through HSV. I hope you guys had a great vacation! The pictures are cute!
Do you have an email address you are checking during the summer? My brother and his wife had their baby Friday night and I was just going to keep you posted on my situation. Love ya girl!
Keri

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!