NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Monday, January 12, 2009

Important Appt. Tomorrow

After our fiasco with our appointment in NYC, Chris and I immediately called Cade's doctor here in Nashville to get the ball rolling with the remainder of Cade's surgery.. We finally have an appointment with his surgeon and neurologist tomorrow at Vanderbilt.. Thank you Lord. We are hoping to get many answers to our questions and to be able to set a date for surgery.. I still am amazed everyday at our almost 3 yr. old (can't believe that! )  and the many procedures he has gone through and the strength he has as he takes on new battles with his eye.. He is now able to recognize that he has a "boo-boo" on his eye and it makes me sad sometimes.  We had a a friend over the other night with a little baby and Cade looked at her and said, "she not have a boo-boo."  It was the sweetest thing,but also made me sad.   I am very thankful and encouraged that he is "fearfully and wonderfully made."  Chris and I have learned so much through this journey and our faith has increased ten-fold!  Thank you Lord for teaching us how to use our "trust-muscles."  We ask that your will be done in Cade's life and that we will give you all the glory!  
Please be in prayer for us tomorrow, and that the Lord will give the doctors wisdom in treating Cade.. our warrior!

1 comment:

andrea said...

carlee..
i promise i will pray for your sweet boys appt tomorrow!


he is just precious!

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!