NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Sunday, January 18, 2009

School Days



Cade's favorite teacher at school took these pics and sent them to me.. He loves his pre-school and learns so much everyday. Right now they are learning their letters, although Cade already knows how to say his ABC's.. We have had to have some discussions from time to time about how it is not okay to tackle at school, only at home with mommy and daddy..and it is not okay to tackle girls whatsoever!! When I told Chris about Cade having to sit in timeout at school for tackling..(I did this about 3 times last week), he responded, "Did he use the correct form?" No, he really didn't say that, but he is a boy and doesn't seem to realize that he can't tackle at school even if he is playing. I can just imagine, a little girl playing with her doll, when all of a sudden Cade puts a Ray Lewis on her.. (a defensive player for the Baltimore Ravens). Not good! The little boy in most of the pics with Cade is his best buddy at school. His name is Christopher and he was adopted from Guatemala. I work with him mom and we get to share stories all the time.. They are both little trouble makers and Christopher has taken the brunt of many tackles.. but they love each other..
We are so thankful that Cade is in a Christian pre-school (KidConnection at CPA). He learns so much and enjoys being there! We are also thankful for his two teachers Mrs. Brenda and Ms. Sarah!

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!