NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Friend Loveth at All Times


(this has to be the cutest picture ever.. how sweet of Christopher to be helping Cade put his shoe on.. they love each other so much!)


As you have seen before, Cade is always in a picture with his buddy Christopher at school. I am beginning to think that they are attached at the hip. One of the things that I love about Cade being at school with me during the day is that I get to witness moments like these quite often. Cade's teachers will send me picks via facebook every so often and it just makes my week.. I love the fact that as he gets older he begins making new friends that he loves.. Cade's pre-school is run much a like a mother's day out, but Cade goes 5 days and week and so does his buddy Christopher. (who is in the picture, his mom works with me at CPA also) He loves Christopher, and on a daily basis they are either best buddies who play so well together or they are at each other's throats. They are always in trouble together.. I am so thankful that he has a best buddy at school. Cade loves Christopher or "titopher" as he calls him. He always lets me know if he is not at school.
Christopher is adopted from Guatemala and in fact, there is another little boy in his class adopted from Russia. The Brian family is surrounded by friends and family who have adopted and thank the Lord for the calling He has placed on those families.
Thanks Sarah for snapping the picture! It made my day!

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i am thinking God surrounded you with families who have adopted for a reason .... UUUUUMMMMMM, what could it be ... hee hee

love ya and that picture is priceless ... it is so special to have a BFF

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!