NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March Madness!


Okay, so this is my favorite time of the year. Not only do we celebrate Cade's third birthday this month, (which i cannot believe!) it is basketball time.. This is the time of year where Chris and I become heavily competitive as we fill out our brackets for the NCAA tourney. I usually fill out a girls and a boys bracket, but Chris refuses to do a girls bracket. I usually pick several underdogs and "Cinderella" teams just for the fun of it. It is also neat to watch some of those unexpected teams picked to lose in the first round, go pretty far in the tournament. There is always one or two teams that make it pretty far..
This month also brings back memories before I had Cade. I was on bed rest for 5 weeks, which was awful. Chris' mom was here for quite a while to help out which was so great! I clearly remember the night my water broke. We were watching the NCAA slam dunk competition-yes basketball of course. Chris and I loaded up the car and headed to Centennial. I don't think we spoke a word to each other we were so nervous..
So yes, March is an important month for all of us. I can't believe Cade will be turning 3 at the end of this month, and we are very much looking forward to the NCAA tournament to begin.. Stay tuned for my final four picks!

1 comment:

Pat Perry said...

I wanna play too...love March Madness even though I have NO IDEA which teams are "good". I love the underdogs. I can't believe he is 3 already!

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!