NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Monday, March 30, 2009

My little boy is 3 today-March 31st


(a birthday gift from grandma!)

Words cannot express how thankful I am for Cade and the strength the Lord has given him at the age of 3. He has been through alot in 3 years, but he is healthy and we cannot give thanks enough for that.. He has taught Chris and I so much and we have learned to rely on the Lord more in the past 3 years than we ever had. We found the meaning of Cade's name early on when he was just a baby and little did we know that in just 2 years he would define the meaning "warrior" at the age of 3. He has brought so much joy to our lives, but he has also contributed to our growth in our relationship with Christ.
Cade, when daddy and I dedicated you to the Lord, we knew He had big plans for your life..right now, we are only getting glimpses of what you are to become, but we both know that you will glorify Him in all that you do!!
You are growing up so fast and mommy knows that in a few years you won't want to sit with her and cuddle watching cartoons, or want to be held, or want her to play with you. I am cherishing those moments everyday! I love you "bubba." Happy Birthday!!

(p.s.) I am so thankful for the many friendships that Cade has and that he loves them all! Thank you to all of you who came on Saturday to celebrate his birthday. He has been asking everyday, "when is everybody coming to my house again?" He had a great time!

3 comments:

papa marcum said...

Happy Birthday, Buddy! PAPA

Missy said...

Hey there I found your blog and wanted to say hello! Wow Cade is 3-- he is so cute and such a brave little man!! Hope all is well and I will check back later. Happy Birthday Cade!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

and the tornado scare that sent us all the safe place in the hallway (except for the men who were in the street looking for it) was a blast!

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!