NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break!!!


(really wish i was going to be here!!)


Yeah! I am officially on spring break.. It started yesterday around 3:00. I am so excited to have some time off at home with Cade. I don't know what we are going to do yet, but I want him to have a fun spring break.. No, we aren't going to Cabo, Seaside, snowboarding in Colorado, or to Turks and Caicos.. much like most of my students.. We will be staying in good ole' Nashvegas and hoping the weather gets warmer!
It so happens that every year Chris' spring break and mine never fall on the same week, which stinks. I listen to him leave in the morning as I try to sleep a little longer and then it is reversed when his spring break starts..so hard for the both of us!
I am hoping this week to get some things done for Cade's party on the 28th and maybe take him to Chuck E. Cheese and Monkey's Treehouse.. Chris' mom is coming in at the end of next week and we are so excited for that...especially Chris, because his mom usually cooks all his favorite things!!! He is so spoiled!! Love you Honey!!

Cade is schedule for another MRI on Tuesday at VCH..not looking forward to that, but it is going to let us know if there is anything hindering his eye from moving properly.
Alot of you have been asking how he is doing and if the swelling is down. I am hoping to post again with recent pictures of his eye.. He is doing great though! Thanks for all your prayers..
Will post the pics later..
Not worthy, but HIS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new look of your blog! Hope we can get together since I too will be in Nashvegas for SB '09!
Love ya Girl,
TOSHA

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!