NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Post-Spring Break


(this is my favorite picture ever! great profile pic!)

(cade and ace..inseparable..he loves his Ace!)


Cade has had a fun two weeks.. Last week I had a blast spending time with him.. The week didn't start out too fun due to the MRI he had, but the remainder of the week was great. We drove to Murfreesboro twice to watch my brother's team compete in the state basketball tournament..long drive, but Cade loved it..

I took him to Chuck E Cheeses' on Thursday.. We had a great time! He won alot of tickets and was able to pick out some prizes before we left. By Friday he was asking to go to school... to be honest didn't know how I felt about that..glad he misses his friends, but sad he didn't want to stay with "mommy."
Saturday we picked up Chris' mom from the airport and he has non-stopped played with her since she has been here.. She will be exhausted by the time she has to leave..

It was very difficult to wake up for school on Monday, partly because of spring break, but also because of some difficult circumstances surrounding our school... It has been a hard week, but the Lord is working in the lives of our students! God is good.. All the time!!

My friend Jennifer took all of these pics.. Love them! Thanks Jennifer!

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!