NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Prayers Needed Again...




We are off to Vanderbilt Children's on Thursday the 22nd. Cade is scheduled is for another big procedure. It is similar to the one he had about a year ago. It is a very complex procedure with 2 doctors involved... Dr. Mericle and Dr. Mawn. We are not sure the length of the surgery, but the last took 7 hours. We are praying that the Lord will calm Cade as he enters the hospital on Thursday and that he will heal him quickly.
In this particular surgery they will remove more of the VM from his eyelids. Dr. Mericle will inject a glue-like substance into the eyelids which will harden the blood vessels. Dr. Mawn will then go in and remove what she can of the VM. Like I have stated in previous posts this is something that seems to be very complex and something Chris and I have come to believe will be a ongoing thing for Cade. I am not however completely sold on that fact, just because of how big of a God we serve and the power He has to completely heal Cade. I do believe that whole-heartedly!!!
If you will please lift up these two doctors on Thursday...pray for a calmness for Cade and that he does not get upset not having eaten all day(surgery is scheduled for 1:45-no food all day!), pray for a full recovery, and for this momma's heart!
I will update through facebook on Thursday and maybe some through the blog. Thank you again for all your prayers!!
Soli Deo Gloria-To God be the Glory!

love you all!!

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!