NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Satellite Beach..






We have spent the last few days in Satellite Beach, Florida visiting Chris' Aunt Cathy. It is gorgeous down here and they live practically 3 minutes from the beach. We went to the beach yesterday and it is quite different from the gulf. The water is FREEZING and the waves are huge, which would explain why Cade wouldn't go near the water..Anyhoo, we have had a relaxing few days. Today we visited the marina so Cade could see the boats and huge manatees. It was a treat for all of us to see the manatees. So neat! Tomorrow we are headed to SeaWorld. Hoping the rain holds off for us and that Cade has the time of his life! To say it is HOT down here is an understatement..We have stayed cool thanks to Aunt Cathy's pool!!

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!