NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Monday, July 12, 2010

SeaWorld






The second part of our vacation was spent in Orlando. We took Cade to SeaWorld. He had a blast. We got there pretty early and just in time for the dolphin and bird show. Cade was mesmerized. Birds flew through the crowd and were so low that we thought they would hit our heads. So neat! Between shows we went to see all of the animal encounters...sea turtles, sharks, flamingos, sea lions, manatees, etc. We went to the sea lion and otter show too. It was funny and Cade enjoyed it. They had a stingray encounter where you could touch all of the stingrays. Cade would not go near the water. He was not that impressed and I couldn't make myself touch them either. He loved the dolphin encounter! We viewed them from underneath the tank as well. Of all the animals there, he hasn't stopped talking about the dolphins. He loved them!!!!
The last show we went to was the Shamu "Believe" show. I have always loved this show and amazed at the enormity of these animals. Incredible! It was an amazing show, but no trainer ever entered the water with the animals. I was guessing it was because of the death of one of the trainers last year at this park. Cade liked the show, but I think he could have watched the dolphin one all day.
By the end of the day we were all pooped!! We went back to the hotel and went for a swim.

We also happened to be about 20 minutes from Gwen who was in the Orlando area for Jeremiah's national championship game. They played teams from all over the nation and the championship game was Saturday. We drove over to watch Team 147 play and they won! On top of that Jeremiah won MVP. You have to remember, Jeremiah was like our own son when he was a baby. We practically help raise him and always took him places, so it was neat to get to watch him play. He is now 11. Crazy!! Another "extra" about going to watch him play was that Shaq was there. He was walking in the door as we were walking out. Jeremiah played his son's team earlier in the week and beat them. So of course I got a pic of him..Man, he is HUGE!

We headed to Madeira Beach that afternoon for the week with my parents. More on that later..

No comments:

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!