NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Monday, December 15, 2008

Back to New York, but during Christmas!!


We are traveling back to New York this Thursday to meet with Cade's doctors for a re-evaluation. We are praying that the Lord will give Chris and I wisdom as we discuss further treatment for Cade.  We will be making some important decisions in the next few weeks in regards to this visit and who we want to finish up with the remainder of the mass. Please be in prayer for us as we travel and as we embark on, Lord-willing, the last part of this journey. We are asking for the Lord to direct our steps in the decisions to be made..  

On a lighter note, I do have to say that I am quite excited about being in NYC during Christmas. We have never been in the city during the Christmas holidays.. we have only gone before the lights are up or after.. I am so excited to see the tree in Rockefeller Plaza, the ice skating rink,  and to see the city lit up at night. Because this is just a visit with no surgery involved, we should be able to enjoy the city a little more.. This might be our last trip to the city.. who knows?  The picture is  of Rockefeller Plaza..  Will update you all on the visit. Thanks for praying.

carlee

2 comments:

Penny said...

I'll be praying for you and Chris as ya'll make these important decision and for traveling mercies and that you may have a "fun" trip even in this journey! I love you all!! Mom

Gwen Oatsvall said...

will be praying for your hearts and the doctors involved ... i hope you have a fabulous time and get one of those t-shirts that say "I heart NY" ... love ya !!!

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!