NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Quote Says Pretty Much Everything!

This picture and quote catches my attention everytime I visit this particular blog that I have been following lately.. It is someone who has been through extreme pain and has seen the Lord work in and through every circumstance.. I love it, and it hits home for me.. Whatever it takes Lord, bring the rain.. May you be glorified through the difficult times and may we be able to praise you through the storms--Casting Crowns song.
Not Worthy, but HIS
carlee

2 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

very powerful !!! it is hard to ask for the RAIN, but to bring God glory is one of the highest forms of worship ...

i haven't visited the site you got it from in so long ... after reading a few post i was overwelmed w/ emotion i just chickened out of going back ... she has endured more than most and praised the Father through all it ... AMAZING !!!

love ya ...

andrea said...

carlee..
i follow her blog to what an amazing testimony she has!

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!