NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas..and a Happy New Year!!




What a fun time it was to watch Cade open his presents Thursday morning.. He had a blast, and for the first time he actually enjoyed it.  He kept saying "nother one, nother one" after each present.  I think some of his favorites were the guitar, the workbench with tools, and his bike...at least that is what he tried to tell me were his favorites. We are so thankful that God has given us so many blessings this year and we can't wait to see what He has in store for us in 2009!!
Love you all!

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

looks like fun ... we have that tool bench, but i don't think we have any of the pieces left ... shocker I know ... love the new background on the blog ...

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!