NOT WORTHY, BUT HIS

"Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.."
Joshua 1:9

Monday, December 1, 2008

Roll Tide!


Yes, I am an Alabama girl and proud of it.. The Crimson Tide ended their season 12-0, with a number one ranking, and on their way to the SEC championship game this Saturday.. Chris can't stand it due to the fact that Texas got the shaft this weekend due to BCS standings... I thought they would have been in the Big 12 championship as well.. He was not a happy camper.. We love our college football and I have thoroughly enjoyed watching Bama play every Saturday..It is just in my blood.. I grew up there so it is a part of me so to speak.  I hope they play well this Saturday..Roll Tide Roll!!

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

so excited about the game Saturday .. I just know David Rowe will be nervous all during the game ... lol ... Gators vs Bama !!! wow ... should be fun to watch ...

Daddy and ME

Daddy and ME
I love my Daddy!


Vascular Birthmark Foundation

Vascular Birthmark Foundation
"Birthmark Buddy"

Little Longhorn!

Little Longhorn!
Hook Em' Horns

Followers

About Me

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
I am a working mom who has the most amazing and supportive husband and the best kid in the world, who melts my heart everyday! I am a child of the King and thankful for my salvation!

ALABAMA GIRL

ALABAMA GIRL
ROLL TIDE!